Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
Our school opens at 8:40 AM and closes at 3:20 PM
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- UDDF behaviour policy Jan 2023
- UDDF Complaints Procedure March 2021
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022
- EYFS policy January 2023
- Equality Policy Statement
- Equality Information and Objectives October 2019
- Remote learning guidance for parents
- Upper Dales Safeguarding Policy – Sept 23
- SEND Policy
- UDDF remote learning policy
- late non-collection policy Dec 2022
- Uniform Policy
- Primary RSHE Policy UDDF
- Data Protection Policy June 23
- Attendance Policy 2023 24
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions policy 06 23
- English Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.