Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- SEND Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti bullying & Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Charges and Remissions Policy
- Extremism and Radicalisation Policy
- Keeping Children Safe In Education September 2019
- Data Protection Policy
- Computing Policy
- Equality Policy Statement
- Equality Information and Objectives October 2019
- Privacy Notice
- Lost Child Procedure Policy
- Uncollected Child Procedure School Policy
- British Values Policy
- RSE Policy 2019
- Adobe Reader
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.